Understanding Colorado Paid Family Medical Leave
- Businesses with fewer than 10 employees
- Companies that apply to use a private leave as long as it meets the set criteria approved by the Division of Family and Medical Leave Insurance within the State Department of Labor
- caring for their own serious health condition;
- caring for a new child during the first year after the birth or adoption or for foster care of a new child;
- caring for a family member with a serious health condition;
- when a family member is on active duty military service or is called for active-duty military service; and
- when the individual or the individual’s family member is a victim of domestic violence, stalking, or sexual assault.
Our firm provides the information in this e-newsletter for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice, tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal, or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser who has been provided with all pertinent facts relevant to your particular situation. The information is provided "as is," with no assurance or guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Copyright © 2018 IndustryNewsletters. All rights reserved.